Best Home Services is hiring HVAC Service Line Managers for the following Locations:
- Fort Myers, FL
- Naples, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Sarasota, FL
- Tampa, FL
Relocation Bonus may be authorized in addition to salary and bonuses.
No State Income Tax in Florida!
Salary: $50K - $60K
Bonuses: $25K - $30K in Potential Commissions and Bonuses
Service Line Operations Manager
The Service Manager is primarily responsible for coordinating and managing 12-15 Field Service Technicians in a variety of functions related to serving new and current customer needs. This position is responsible for increasing business volume, customer base, and managing staff charged with meeting and exceeding customer expectations on service and service-related projects.
- Partner with installation, dispatch, warehouse, and any others necessary departments to ensure timely and accurate service to customers in accordance with company standards and procedures
- Address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Monitors and acts on the department’s projected and forecasted performance goals including but not limited to:
- Average ticket per call
- Departmental Revenue, Expenses and Gross margin
- Percentage of sales leads derived from COD calls
- Number of COD calls completed
- Number of warranty calls completed
- Call backs and customer complaints satisfactorily resolved
- Provides regular feedback to the Service Line Operations Manager on the department’s performance
- Proactively improves and develops lean systems and procedures within the department that reflect our core purpose of “making it easier for our customers to do business with us”
- Resolves escalated customer disputes/complaints
- Partners with customer service and dispatch center teams to ensure maximum capacity and efficiency in meeting and/or exceeding the forecasted amount of service department calls
- Provides consistent and accurate feedback, encouragement, support, professional development, and coaching to all service technicians
- Executes effective and ongoing communication with each technician to ensure that each service technician has a clear understanding of their goals and expectations
- Plans, develops, and leads facilitation of the weekly technician meetings with appropriate, positive, and balanced content
- Ensures that safety topics are incorporated into one-to-one coaching conversations, weekly meetings, and training sessions
- Maintains the culture that ensures all members are living the company’s core values
- Updates knowledge by participating in educational opportunities at Best Home Services or through individual training, including reading professional publications
- Must be able to maintain professional conduct in all work situations, uphold a well-groomed appearance, and adapt well to all types of working conditions
- All other duties as assigned
This position is responsible for supervising all service line technicians.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The Service Manager should expect to work an average of 50 hours per week, with additional hours during evenings/weekends as appropriate to ensure availability to technicians/operations meet expectations.
Some overnight and local travel is expected for this position. All expenses during work related travel will be absorbed by Best Home Services, in accordance with existing travel/expense policies.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of residential service and/or installation experience.