Vision Graphics is seeking a qualified candidate for an opening in our pressroom. Vision Graphics is a quickly growing, mid-sized, privately owned printing and marketing services company located in Denver. We are looking for an energetic go-getter who seeks opportunities for growth in his or her career. The ideal candidate is a team-player, seeking an opportunity to learn, develop and advance. This is a night shift position, four 11-hour shifts, plus additional overtime may be required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist Lead Press Operator in the set up and efficient operation of 8-color HUV, 40” Komori sheetfed press – ensuring on-time, high quality and quantity.
- Read and understand the department schedule, job ticket and specifications.
- Work with Receiving to stage materials for print jobs using a pallet jack or forklift.
- Load printing plates for next job.
- With Lead Press Operator, use computer systems to setup and calibrate print jobs.
- Inspect materials and products for defects, and to ensure it meets job specifications.
- Assist Lead Press Operator in making adjustments, performing maintenance, making minor repairs to the equipment, and keeping press area clean and organized at all times.
- Work with management and press team to set, measure and achieve productivity goals.
- Must be available for required overtime based on business needs.
- Must be proactive with completing other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing, machine operation role.
- Ideal but not required, 1+ years in a sheetfed pressroom as a press feeder operator, second press operator or pressman.
- Must be a motivated self-starter and eager to learn, grow, and seek future promotion.
- Must be organized, mechanically inclined, and be able to maintain attention to detail.
- Must be patient and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be able to follow instructions, be teachable, and able to multi-task.
- Must have basic knowledge of and be comfortable with computers and software.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and re-stack up to 50 lbs throughout a work shift.
This is a full-time, regular position. Benefits include paid vacation, health and dental insurance, and 401(k). Pre-employment screening required. Hourly range $16 to $20 based on experience.
Vision Graphics Inc. is a high-growth, top 300 nationwide commercial printer, direct mail and marketing services company headquartered in Denver, Colorado. We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including: high quality health and dental insurance, three weeks paid time-off, long-term disability and life insurance, and a 401(K) Plan with employer match.
Location/Region: Denver, CO