Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC is searching for a Robotics Automation Senior Lead Developer which is a key function within the Robotics Team. Robotics Processing Automation (RPA) technology team leader will be part of the RPA deployment project team and liaise with the RPA Operations team members. This position will be responsible for leading the architecture, design, development, testing of the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution. This position works closely with the RPA Business Analyst in documentation and recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing and testing the solution (manage the exceptions) as well as maintenance and change controls of existing projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - See disclaimer below for further information. The essential duties and responsibilities as well as knowledge, skills and abilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing and leading the RPA development team while working closely with the Project Manager, Project Director and other stakeholders. Responsible for the end to end delivery of the automation projects.
- Manage and provide status report updates and providing status on progress of development. First point of escalation issues related to automation which team leader is unable to resolve. Provides support to developers for issues in development and UAT.
- Responsible for the quality of automation output. Updating the open defects in the defect log and tracking resolutions. Reporting any changes to the workflow and moving the workflow to UAT.
- Coordinating the delivery of the process documentation (DSD, MTP, HBO), the "run book" for each process. Responsible for peer code review. Runs peer reviews; fixes issues in development, UAT.
- Develop and track the estimating automation duration and Robot usage per day along with assuring dashboards are developed during the automation process. Additional guidance and help provided with process design from automation perspective in partnership with Business Analysts and Solution Architect.
- Provide and manage time status reports for all technology RPA developer team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Subject Matter Expert in the usage and functionality of the RPA software (2-4 years),
- Minimum 5-10 years in .Net, or VB/VBA and PowerShell is a strong plus.
- openness to work on new technologies is mandatory
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in MS Excel and related VBA programming.
- Excellent programing and software development background required
- Prior experience with UiPath RPA tool and experience in application or implementation support domain.
- Must be knowledgeable in maintaining documentation, code migration between environments and bug fixing
- Must be a proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal and well versed in working in a global/multicultural environment a plus
- Advanced MS Office Skills; Knowledge of Wizard systems and Oracle.
- Strong customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and able to multi task with attention to detail in all situations. Proven experience within process automation, SQL, MS Access is an advantage, RPA knowledge (UiPath) is required.
- Automating Web, mainframe and SAP interfaces are strongly desired
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential and excellent benefits including dental, medical, tuition reimbursement, 401K and more.
The information on this posting has been designed to advertise the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The actual essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary by location, department, reporting structure or other business needs. No inference should be drawn that a specific job duty, responsibility or qualification is non-essential by its absence from this posting. This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
Avis Budget Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V