Our client, a large financial institute is seeking a Proofreader and Copy Editor to join their in-house creative studio in Washington, DC . The Proofreader and Copy Editor will review and manage creative marketing, internal, and external communications. The individual should be comfortable proofing and editing articles, social posts, internal documents, website content, emails, video scripts and presentations.
Proofreader and Copy Editor Responsibilities:
- Read and markup proofs with attention to detail.
- Edit content for digital and print platforms.
- Work with internal partners to consistently implement our style across all pieces.
- Work with internal communications to maintain and update our Editorial Guidelines.
- Stay on top of marketing copy best practices.
- Keep up-to-date with popular culture and trends.
- Handle multiple projects with great time management.
- Adapt to deadline pressure with an ability to edit quickly and accurately.
Proofreader and Copy Editor Requirements / Skills:
- 5 years of experience editing marketing materials
- Bachelors Degree
- Expertise in AP Style
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Washington, DC (20001)