Looking for an individual that’s passionate about developing high performing content and knows what it takes to thrive in a fast-growing company. We are looking for a talented and invigorate content creator with an analytical and SEO background, while translating those insights into compelling messaging for high performance demand generation, is creative and excels in fast-paced environments. We’re looking for someone who is results oriented, innovative, and highly collaborative with an ability to work effectively across teams. artnaturals is looking to hire a Content Writer to join our growing Content Marketing & SEO team. For the Content Writer, you will work with our web development, content marketing, marketing analytics, and product marketing teams to identify, prioritize, and manage web pages that increase qualified organic traffic to our web properties. Ultimately, compelling content while growing organic search traffic that leads to evaluations of artnaturals products. In this role, you'll get to Collaborate with other teams to improve the search and conversion performance of existing content.
· Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
· Generate high quality content for website, blogs, articles, and digital marketing for social media platforms as needed
· Develop expert understanding of content development for all stages of buyer’s journey across entire website
· A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
· Great research, organizational, and learning skills
· Press release writing (as well as other forms of PR--media pitches, articles, etc.)
· Conducting market research and creating unique city-relevant copy for our consumer-facing website and home listings
· Establish blog content schedules and act as the voice to our agents and consumers using your creative writing expertise
· Collaborate with other teams to improve the search and conversion performance of existing and new content, considering text and design elements.
· Strategize, plan, write and/or lead projects for the creation of new web, product, and category pages. Including blogs, marketing copy, long-form articles, & infographics
· Build Google-friendly content with compelling page elements (page title, meta description, headers, etc.) to engage consumers and optimize for SEO.
· Evangelize SEO and CRO (conversion rate optimization) best practices throughout the organization.
· Strong analytical, statistical skill set and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing.
· Create most engaging content available for an evolving set of demographics and target topics
To be successful in this position and achieve everything that is possible, you must:
· An understanding of competitive and long-tail search strategies, keyword placement SEO, and SEO best practices
· At least three years professional writing, editing and content production experience.
· Team player, self-motivated, organized and results-driven.
· An understanding of formatting articles on the web
· Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
· Creativity & resourcefulness
· The ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
· Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively
· Proficiency in Google Search Console and other SEO tools for performance tracking and keyword research.
· A genuine interest in content and SEO, and up to date with industry trends. More about the team we’re a dynamic team of SEOs and content marketers who craft, develop, and promote quality content on various marketing channels.
· Experience in beauty, wellness, and or essential oils is not required but is a plus.
· Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google,WordTracker, Keyword discovery).
Content Writers should have at least three years professional writing, editing and content production experience. must have demonstrated writing experience, professional and/or academic. They have experience writing for a web-based audience as well as a working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices and how they apply to content marketing.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Benefits
Day to Day Imports/Paws and Pals/Pharmedoc/Artnaturals is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.