FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP SEWERAGE AUTHORITY
THE FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP SEWERAGE AUTHORITY IS SEEKING A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE TO FILL A SEWER MAINTENANCE PERSON POSITION AT THEIR FACILITY LOCATED AT 70 COMMERCE DRIVE, SOMERSET, NJ 08873.
THE POSITION WILL REPORT TO THE OPERATIONS’ MANAGER. HE/SHE IS REQUIRED TO HAVE A COMMERCIAL DRIVERS’ LICENSE OR THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN SAME WITHIN SIX (6) MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT. THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE SHALL PREFERABLY BE MECHANICALLY INCLINED. PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO THE AUTHORITY OFFICE AT THE ABOVE LOCATION, ATTENTION: ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER.
THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a valid New Jersey Commercial Driver's License with Tanker and Air Brake endorsements.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to use a measuring tape and read and use simple plans.
- Must be able to read electrical meters, flow meters, etc.
- Must be able to submit written and oral reports.
- Requires good eye/hand/foot coordination, strength, endurance and agility to permit the individual to perform strenuous tasks safely under adverse conditions for prolonged periods.
- Requires visual acuity of 20/30 or better in each eye, color vision, depth perception and night vision.
- Requires auditory acuity to receive verbal orders and near machinery malfunctions.
- Verbal and reasoning ability to read, understand, and comply with written and verbal instructions.
- Emotional temperament to show initiative while taking orders well and working well as a member of a team.
The Franklin Township Sewerage Authority Does Not Discriminate On The
Basis Of Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Sexual Preference, Age
Please Click Apply Now!
Location/Region: Somerset, NJ