We are looking for a Landscaping maintenance person to join our team! You will be reporting to 19th ave and Rose Garden Lane main office)
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: The employee is responsible for performing maintenance service, minor maintenance and other miscellaneous duties in order to ensure that facilities are maintained in a healthy, safe manner.
- Perform grounds keeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Sweep walkway of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Irrigation repairs a big plus
- The shift starts daily 5:00 AM and ends at 2:00 PM or until job is completed.
- The days of work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday ( SOME WEEKENDS) . Must pass background and drug test A MUST! Have a clean driving record.
- Weekly pay check
- Co pays 50% of Medical ( only Full time )
- 401K retirement After 6-months
Apply only if YOU are Dependable and Eager to Learn and work as a Team.... Must pass background and drug test A MUST! Have a clean driving record.
Our company philosophy is to offer the best service, quick follow up and immediate response, guaranteed. The key to a successful landscaping contract is quality landscaping by our trained personnel together with the ability to communicate 24 hours a day.
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ