The Lot Acquisition Coordinator for Wade Jurney Homes must engage fully in the growth of the company as it relates to lot purchases. Must be self-sufficient and competent with Word and Excel, well versed in technology and able to utilize internet based services, access land records and must stay up on other residential land transactions. This position is responsible for all administrative tasks relating to lot contracts, lot purchase coordination and lot purchase reporting for Wade Jurney Homes.
- Research and Draft all Contracts
- Maintain Calendar for Due Diligence Dates, Notify and keep all parties abreast of upcoming dates
- Assist Division Managers with research and coordinate all Contract requirements
- Draft and facilitate signatures regarding all Amendments to existing Contracts
- Assist Division Managers with updating Lot Takedown information for POD, including CCR’s, HOA, etc.
- Assist Attorneys will all required Documents from drafting to signing
- Assist Director with acquisition of property in expanding areas
- Work directly with Seller’s with respect to changes to contracts, questions regarding contracts, closing, timeframes
- Assure that WJH stays in Due Diligence and facilitate Extensions where necessary
- Updating/maintaining the reporting for the “lot pipeline” including each studio/division and the company as a whole based upon existing contracts, new lot contracts obtained and lot closings as they are scheduled to occur;
- Assist the Director of Lot Acquisition perform due diligence activities to include survey/flood issues, HOA plan approval, and other legal matters relating to the purchase of lots in the WJH markets;
- Assist the Director of Lot Acquisition to make certain all due diligence is clear prior to lot purchase;
- Assist the Director of Lot Acquisition to work with development partners to produce lots for WJH;
- Maintaining the lot pipeline/lot purchase schedule by coordinating the banks, sellers and related parties;
- Reviewing all lot purchase HUD’s and coordinating with closing attorney any adjustments to charges and pro-rations prior to Director execution;
- Multi-task, being able to successfully multiple tasks to completion;
- Monitoring and helping manage multiple takedown schedules in all WJH markets, create and distribute the closing report and lot pipeline report to all related parties;
- Contract administration, including keeping track of all lot purchase contract terms and details and providing reporting for same.
Location/Region: Norcross, GA